Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sports Viewing gets a different dimension on Tata Sky!

As an avid sports fan, one of the reasons I bought Tata sky plus was that so that I could watch my favorite sports telecasts at home in an uninterrupted and “stadium like” environment (thanks to the fantastic TS AV quality which augurs well with my TV’s AV capabilities as well). Not to mention that I could also record my favorite sporting moments and replay them on demand.

If you are at work, it is unlikely that you are able catch up with your fav sporting events. I am sure all the“9 to 9 jobbers” like me have spent time at the office desks with their ears on the running commentary or sms updates of a match. Well the days have changed and for the better. With Tata Sky Plus, you are able to record the match and watch it later in leisure. This is the proposition they bring on the table and what a proposition it is! I have begun recording Cricket matches as well as formula one, tennis and even WWF matches when I feel really spoilt. The great fun in recording test matches is that TS allows you to forward the most boring moments of a match or rewind the most memorable moments. It’s the sheer power of being in control that gives me a great deal.

While the features mentioned above form one part of the TS sports experience, the other part of it are their sports packages. Tata sky has not included sports packages in their base pack, a good move for non sports fans as they don’t have to pay for something they don’t watch. I think it’s a fair deal. You pay for what you watch. Tata Sky offers a variety of sports packages depending on your “fanatism” for sports.

There is the Sports Gold pack with neo sports and neo cricket for neo watchers. A Sports Platinum pack for more evolved sports fans. Recently, it has introduced an Annual Sports Bonanza pack at 1350 offering all the sports channels. A great proposition for all avid sports fans who do not have to go through the hassle of addons. All the sporting action compiled into a single pack.

So all the sport lovers, get your Tata Sky connection soon (if you’ve not already got it) and enjoy the action, coz there is a lot of sports action lined up in the coming months (not to mention the imminent IPL)!

1 comment:

Vrule said...

The advantages of watching a match on tata plus are truly outstanding.. i have had such a great time with all my frinds over to watch the india- newzealand match on my plus.. It was an awesome experience..