Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tata Sky Ads: Tata Sky+ Aamir Khan ads

Tata Sky+ has launched two new Aamir Khan Ads. Like all other Aamir ads for Tata Sky+ , these ads too are quiet funny. Also, they come depict the real time situations to which you can relate closely.

Take the first ad for instance, in which Aamir Khan is desperate to go to the loo during the match but worries about missing a crucial sporting moment. I had been through this situation a thousand times over, before I bought Tata Sky+. So I know how it feels. Thankfully those days are over and for this I thank Tata Sky Plus. Just like Aamir in the ad, I too Pause live matches when I have to run to the loo. Then, I can catch up with it without disturbing the flow of the match.

In the second ad, Aamir refers to people rushing home just to catch their favorite program or show. Aamir then suggests in a subtle way that if these people had Tata Sky+ at home, they would not drive rashly just to reach home in time. This ad incorporates a public service message about not driving responsibly. When I saw the broken mirror ad, I was struck a strange coincidence. Last week, someone driving very rashly broke my rear view mirror and I too have that mirror with me at home. So I understand very well what Aamir is talking about in this ad. So I would request people not to drive to rashly and buy Tata Sky+ instead of rushing home just to catch up with something on TV.

To view these two ads, check out the following links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvyojMcpILA&feature=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9DbIklRCBY&feature=channel

No comments: