Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tata Sky+ User Experiences

I have written in my previous posts about my own great experience of Tata Sky. Now it seems everyone is getting hooked on to Tata Sky+. People have realized its valuable utility. As most people have very busy schedules, they can all record their favorite TV programs to check them out later.

In the Business Standard Magazine, I came across an interview with Alan Dishington, director sales (NDS INDIA). With the intention of minimizing squabbles at home, he opted for Tata Sky+ that lets him record TV programs for leisure viewing. Soon he found that this had become his family’s favorite gadget, and he is now expected to tailor the features to suit his wife and kids.

In the interview, Alan states and I quote “I recently upgraded my Tata Sky service to the Tata Sky+ service, so that I could have a Digital Video Recorder (DVR) at home. I have a busy lifestyle, and found that I was missing a lot of my favorite programs. However, my real objective was to minimize any possible friction with my wife. With a recorder, she gets access to TV and also I can watch what I want to and when I want to. The Tata Sky+ set-top box allows you to record up to 45 hours of TV programs.”

He also stated further “I understand technology and I found that I could install and customize the Tata Sky DVR easily. However, it then dawned on me that my family expected me to sort out all the programs they wanted to record and it soon became a full-time job. I have set up upto 20 channels to record as part of my favorite program list. But now I have to balance new challenges like negotiating with my family on what programs should be on this favorite list.”

Thus, as you can see, if you too have arguments at home about watching TV programs, then Tata sky+ is the answer to your problems. It can save you a lot of hassles and is very easy to customize and operate. With its “Record”, “Pause” and “Rewind” features, you can completely revolutionize your TV viewing experience.

To read the full interview, check out the following link:

http://www.business-standard.com/india/news/washingfamily-linen/360237/

No comments: