Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tata Sky+ HD Pre-Booking


Cricket in HD is one of the must-do this season. There is a sensational appeal to watch matches in HD then compared to SD. Picture clarity redefines viewing pleasure when watched in HD. Tata Sky’s HD PVR is just what I want with its HD content alongwith 625 hours of recording capacity makes it a good HD content storage device. I have already left my details on the tata sky plus website to buy the Tata Sky+ HD and hoping to get a call from them soon.

To Pre-Book Tata Sky+ HD leave your details over here:
http://www.tataskyplus.com/book-tata-sky-now.html

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kool, I got a call immdeiately after providing details.

Anonymous said...

I heard about pre-booking on the actve page. Can't wait for my very own TataSky+ HD

Anonymous said...

Now thats a space that I would like to fit all my comp's data in. 500GB fabulous!!!

Anonymous said...

This World Cup I ayn't gonna miss anything also will enjoy the fun of wathcing macthes in HD. ;)

Anonymous said...

Good price, could be a little lesser.

Anonymous said...

Nice design waiting to have this Sleek Top Box. ;)

Anonymous said...

Hope, the pre-booking is not limited and I get 1 before its launch.